- All Jobs
- IT HELPDESK
• Provides accurate and efficient technical assistance 24 x 7 over the phone or via email to the employees.
• Uses technical expertise to provide accurate and efficient solutions to user problems in a timely manner.
• Researches, resolves, and responds to inquiries received via telephone and emails.
• Skill in technical problem solving, software change management and assist other Sys Ad and Net Ad in troubleshooting or problem solving.
• Provide customer service to end-users to assist and/or correct issues related to supported applications.
• Has the ability to educate customer if there is a training issue; can create an online self help for customer to be able to perform his/her task.
• Work with other System Administrators, Network Administrators and Database Administrators for any System on Network related changes or new implementation.
• Meet individual SLA ART goals and contributes in achieving it daily.
This listing is a part-time job.
- Makati City
- Educational Level
- Bachelor / Graduate