Business Analysis and Systems Analysis
• Assist the IT Manager in planning, organizing, and implementing business process and/or information systems improvement projects.
• Define and clearly document client/customer business needs and objectives, current functions, and processes. These should be consistently aligned with the key stakeholders.
• Identify and recommend opportunities that can improve efficiency of business processes and/or cost-effectiveness through information systems and/or non-system changes.
• Analyze the feasibility of new systems and enhancements to existing systems. Consolidate information into cohesive and understandable documents or presentations for use in management decision-making.
• Recommended solutions should be developed in consultation with impacted internal and external stakeholders to manage change.
• Act as a liaison between Management, departmental end-users, IT team, and other technical providers (vendors or consultants) in the analysis, design, configuration, testing and maintenance of systems to ensure optimal operational performance. Work harmoniously with all teams.
• Test and validate output of providers. Verify data integrity when necessary.
• Produce technical product or system documentation for new and existing business solutions.
• Monitor, measure, and analyze the business impact of the solution/s as implemented with the supervision of the Manager.
• Adapt to changes in work environment and management.
• Properly transition operational requirements to a Project Manager and Operations. Be available for consultations as necessary.
• Align with IT Department/Manager to understand A1 IT systems and limitations. Work together to deliver commitments to clients. Provide technical support if capable and necessary.
• Identify the direction and future improvements of the systems used.
• Ensure resource availability and allocation.
• Provide assistance to sales team during client presentations. Attend business development presentations as required.
• Contribute ideas as necessary to enhance company presentation materials with the Marketing Department/Manager.
Internal/External Client Service
• Update client and stakeholders on critical project developments requiring attention and/or decision.
• Ensure adherence to project budget as approved.
• Save on costs whenever applicable, which will not hamper operations.
• Assist Finance and Accounting in properly costing projects, which are dependent on a per-client requirement and negotiations.
• Assist Finance and Accounting for any compliance/audit-related requirement.
• Graduate of Industrial Engineering (IE) and Management Information Systems (MIS) or any business-related course with advanced Business/Systems Analysis certifications offered by previous companies and/or academe.
• 2-5 years working experience as Supervisor or Individual Contributor
• Must be willing to work in a fast environment with a matrix organization (multiple stakeholders) as guided by a Manager.
• Willing to be assigned in Makati City or Taguig
• Exemplary communication skills.
• Adaptable and coachable.
This vacancy is a full time position.